Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A return to Blogging

      Life has thrown me some pretty tough curves over the past year, I stopped blogging or posting online. I immersed myself into the kids and chores, and believe me that is not hard to do when you have 4 kids. The more time that went by the more alone I felt. I let stress become a distraction, I let it get in the way of my life, my goals and dreams, I let it affect my relationship with my children,my husband, and I let it affect the growth of my "Farm".I would pray and beg God to help fix all these problems in my life, and slowly I realized what I need to be praying for was God's help in changing and fixing myself. I have always had a really hard time with wanting to be in control all the time, and when I felt I had lost that control it sent me spiraling. I have found that more often then not Control is more of an illusion than anything else. We would like to believe that we have this control over every aspect of our life, but then something happens and reminds of that we do not.
I am slowly returning to the things I enjoy, determined to live my life fully, and continue to turn over that need for control to God. 
    So I have decided to return to blogging and sharing all the goings on around here. I plan to post a bit of a recap of the last year, our many ups and downs, and changes that we have had to make. I can't wait to share with you what we have planned for this Spring. While many things around here are still uncertain, I refuse to live life on hold, so I will just take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment