Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Country Mornings

Country Mornings are a truly a blessing from God. They often bring peace to my heart when it needs it most, and it never fails to put a smile on my face. Country mornings are the best, I can sit on the front porch with a good cup of coffee looking out over the pond, and watch the ducks waddle about here and there.Maybe take a stroll through the garden with my chickens, stopping to chat with the horses abit, or maybe just sit out on the porch upstairs and take in a better view of the "farm". Early mornings are one of the few times I can sneak in a little "ME" time, so I often spend it lost in thought, or just lost in God's beauty that surrounds me. I'm telling you country mornings can heal your hurt,and after three days of watching the devastaion caused by all the storms, making phone calls to check on friends, and praying for all those who need it so badly this morning... My heart needed it something bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment