Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Flashlight Fun

Our power has been out off and on tonight due to bad weather, so what better time to break out the flashlights, and of course once the flashlights come out the kids go crazy. I love just sitting back and watching them run around the house with their flashlights, stopping now and again to make shadow puppets on the wall. It's a great way to pass time while the lights are out. Right now they are camped out under a make shift tent(my bed sheet) reading books to eachother. It's times like these that I just have to stop what I am doing and thank God for all that he has given me. There may be thunder and lightning outside but inside all I hear is the pedder patter of little feet and laughter that fills the house. A night spent snuggled up with the ones I love, you just can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment