Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

There's a goat in your house, and she's wearing a diaper!

     Yep! That's right, there's a goat in our house, again! So it seems that I pick back up much like where I started, with a goat in my house again. Annabelle is not the first goat to end up in the house, and I doubt she will be the last. Don't worry she's not sick, in fact she's a chubby healthy little thing, but she's a wee bit small for the rest of the herd. We tried putting her in with our new potbellied piggies, but let's say that a certain little horny pig would not leave her alone, so that idea didn't go over so well, and we didn't want to leave her all alone...SO in the house she came, and stayed.
     I know it sounds crazy, but for us it's really no different than having a dog in the house. She's super cute, the kids love her,and when we can keep a diaper on her clean up is pretty easy. So except for her wanting to eat the broom and the occasional bloodcurdling "Maaaahh!!" at 2am she's really no trouble at all.
    So while somethings around here have changed, much remains the same.. meaning you'll still find me cleaning broken egg out of my pocket, or cow poop off my iPhone. Ha! You'd think I would have learned by now, but that would be no fun at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment